Friday, January 10, 2014

"Preserving Will" Availability and Other Notes.

Hello everyone! I've been a bit lax on the blog of late, so I'll cover a few topics here.

First, Preserving Will is now available on major online retailers and in print. Links will follow at the end of this post.

Secondly, I took December off from writing to let my mind recharge. It's been near constant writing for 18 months, and while I enjoy it, I needed the downtime. Naturally, I used the time to start drafting out the next series I plan to write, which started to flesh out much more as I scribbled and doodled with the year coming to an end. I guess if you like to write, downtime just means writing something else. :)

Yes, the Aliomenti Saga should wrap up by the time we say goodbye to 2014, and it's strange to type that. I know what the last scene in the seventh book entails, and there's a lot yet to happen before we get there, including that twist where... oops, almost gave it away. :) While the seventh book will come and go, I can't say I'll never write anything else in the Aliomenti universe. Newsletter subscribers have access to short stories, and I've jotted down a few ideas for others to post there. There are some book 6 and book 7 revelations that might be fun to explore as longer works.

Ah, yes. The next book. I do have a tentative title in mind, but I prefer to keep those hidden until the book nears completion, simply because I've changed titles before. I started working on Book 6 in earnest on New Year's Day, and as I type this I'm about 5 chapters in, with lots of craziness yet to come.

I appreciate everyone's support as always. If you have questions, please don't hesitate to ask!



No comments:

Post a Comment